1.21.2009

^^^^^^This End Up ^^^^^^

Okay, so we bought this ((((ginormous)))) TV for our new "Man Cave" and this is what was on the side of the box..... Now bear with me. Starting from the upper left going clockwise.
#1 I understand this universal symbol (??), the rectangular boxes represent TV boxes. The number 4 probably means that you can stack the boxes four high but, no no, you can't stack a fifth on top.
#2 Two, not just one, arrows means that "that way" is definately UP!
#3 This one is supposed to mean "Don't get wet" right? Or make sure you have an umbrella next time it rains!
#4 Same size rectangle box as in #1, but a VERY skinny stick man has it on his back. I assume it's a man. Big no no...don't carry ginormous TV on your back!
#5 This one has to mean "It takes 2."
#6 Now this last symbol is the whole reason I decided to write this blog. This looks like a wine glass to me. Is this the universal symbol for...Drink a glass of wine while you set up the TV?

I think so!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this is perhaps my favorite blog post that you've done. Aaron and I love interpreting signs very literally. :-) I hope you enjoyed your glass of wine.

Anonymous said...

It means "fragil-lee." Remember when we were moving to WA and Marty thought that is what one of the moving boxes said and asked what a "fragil-lee" was??!! Hee Hee great memories. I guess a glass of wine would be nice too....
Love you,
Mommy

Autumn Terrill said...

That was hilarious!
I just found your blog through one of my favorite movies that we have in common, Return to Me. I will be back, I think we have a lot more in common than that:)