3.23.2011

Aren't They So Cute?!!

The newest additions to our everchanging small zoo!  This is what happens when Dave takes a day off....he and Adam go buy some critters somewhere!
These aren't just any 'ol rats either....they're "Fancy Rats"....heehee....actually they are very sweet and surprisingly love to be with people.....(what do you think now Laura?!)
Cortana is the one on the left.  Saphira is on the right.  Bonus points for whomever can guess where their names came from.  Hint: Adam named them.

3 comments:

Nina said...

They ARE cute! Two girls at my work have had pet pats and said they were really sweet.

LAURA said...

Okay, I have to admit they are kinda cute for rodents. I always envision white ones with thick, long tails and red, evil eyes. Fancy Rats aren't so bad. I changed my blog text color for you, see if it works better on your phone. If not, too bad. I mean, if not, let me know.

Marci said...

I love it!! I used to love pet rats and mice when I was a kid, but my mom wouldn't even think about me having any....maybe because we had 6 cats? By the way their names are from Halo!! My favorite x-box game!!