10.12.2008

WDW Day 2

Adam & I in the qeue for Chronicles of Narnia
Beauty & the Beast....of course I'm Beauty & Dave is the Beast......just kidding!
The cutest little fountain with Muppet characters. Adam has always loved Rizzo the Rat. Me too.
Our transportation of choice...Disney buses

Day two found us at Disney's Hollywood Studios. That park was a blast! Lot's of stunt shows, behind the scenes tours, musicals, & some amazing rides. Tower of Terror is Beeps favorite ride of all time. We ate more smoked turkey legs & Adam shared his cotton candy with the girls and I. One show we went to was a half hour musical of Beauty & the Beast. Some of you know that movie has sentimental value for me. Dave and I went and saw it with a bunch of our friends before we were an item. We sat next to each other and he flirted with me!
We ended the night at the Fantasmic fireworks show and called it a night.
Tidbits:
I haven't mentioned the weather yet. Upper 8o's and about 80% humidity! I actually liked it very much.
The cast members at this theme park were really fun. I'm thinking specifically about a guy who works in the Star Wars shop. He was hilarious. A "Sith" (hope I spelled that right, I know Scott with correct me! hehe) so he could be mean if he wanted to. He swung his saber around and made kids smile and laugh. He challenged us with questions and helped Adam make a custom light saber. Very fun!

2 comments:

Scott Hudson said...

Impressive. Most Impressive. You spelled Sith correct, but you are not a Jedi yet! ;-)

Glad you guys had such a great time! It's the happiest place on Earth -- especially if you go during Star Wars Weekends (May-June).

My favorite ride, though, is Mission: Space. Awesome!

Stephenie said...

I forgot to mention too that Dave and the kids had themselves morphed into Star Wars poster! So much fun!