10.17.2008

WDW Day 4







What a day! Epcot: what another great Park. Top picks: Mission Space (yes...I finally went to space....I wanted to be an astronaut when I was younger but I figured I couldn't really be used by the Lord in space so I decided to be a nurse), Soarin', & the HUGE aquarium outside the Finding Nemo ride. We got a Magical Moment and were picked out of the line at Soarin', given a back stage pass & front row seats on the ride, with no wait. Very fun. Adam loves to fly so this was a very special treat for him. Then we used our Fast Passes and got right back on the ride! Another treat was that we actually got to eat a meal in the park. I know...crazy huh! We approached the head chef at one of the restaurants and he went through every food items we were interested in and helped us find stuff with could eat. I tell ya', that sandwich was the best! So nice....& I didn't get sick!


While we were there the Food & Wine Festival was going on at Epcot. Not too much fun for us, but we enjoyed the live music & even got to watch an acrobatic show put on by children from China visiting our country. Amazing. We also stumbled onto a Starship concert...free of course. We sat and listened to a few songs and then we were on our way.


We finished the evening with a fire work show.


Tidbits: I brought glow in the dark "stuff" for the kids I bought at the Dollar Tree. MUCH cheaper than right before the fire works at Disney World!



1 comment:

Scott Hudson said...

YES! Mission:Space is by far my favorite ride. Of course, I always wanted to be an astronaut too. If you ever get a chance, go with the kids to a Parent/Child weekend at Space Camp! You get to do 8 or 9 training simulators and 2 missions in a life-size shuttle! Connor and I had the experience of a lifetime!