4.19.2009

Mickey is Calling!


Disclaimer: Some of you will understand this post.....& some of you will not.


Yes it has only been six month since we vacationed at Walt Disney World for 10 days. SO?!

Yes we "do" Disney almost every year.

Yes it is the most magical place on earth!


The kids and I were talking the other week about where we'd like to go on vacation this year. Of course DISNEY was mentioned! (I'm so glad my kids "understand", they must have Mickey shaped DNA like I do!) We talked about how funny it is that we just love being there and that we just can't explain it. We also talked about not mentioning Disney to Dad because he might flip! He loves Disney, just not as much as some of us in the family. Yet, I find it interesting that he planned our honeymoon to end with a Disney Cruise.....hmmm! Anyhoo...the kids and I did mention it to Dave and then we spent the next hour reminiscing about our last trip to Disney.

The next day was supposed to be warm here, so we decided that would be the best day to gut the garage and spring clean. As we were taking everything out of the garage, Bethanne yells....."I found a Hidden Mickey!!!" Sure enough...there it was....calling to us....! How can you NOT think about Disney when it's always just right there?!?!


By the way, the garage looks AWESOME! Amazing what a mess you can make while remodeling in the winter. The garage is the only place to do a lot of stuff.
And well, is Disney in our near future? We will see!


3 comments:

Still Waters said...

Let us know if you do decide to do Disney as we would love to drive up to spend some non-Disney time with you if possible! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Amen and amen, I couldn't agree more!!!
Love Mommy

Dawn said...

Mickey is always good...always. I am personally going through Mickey withdrawl, it's been over a year and I feel that it's wrong on so many levels.