4.24.2009

Organized Choas: Tip of the Week #6

I've always had a thing for bald men. Now I think I'm in love!

Don't ask me why both my Mom and my Sister knew how to use these Beauts and I didn't, but yes, that is the sad truth. After my sister posted on Magic Erasers in her list of Favorite Things I asked both her and my Mom if they really used them to clean their showers, and they were like yah.....duh!...don't you?!

I have been known to #1 either NOT clean the shower ( I know, kind of gross, I don't let it grow mold though, that is where I draw the line! heehee) OR #2 use a whole bottle of foaming cleaner and strip down and scrub the shower and then finish with my shower. I do not recommend this. Chemicals, mist and tender skin do not go together. But you see, I had to have clean shower LIKE my Mom and Sister, and that's how I thought they did it....drats! Now their secret is out and I'm going to spread it all over the world! YOU TOO CAN HAVE A CLEAN SHOWER LIKE MY MOM & SISTER!

I got all raisin-e and spent 30 minutes in the shower with one of these Magic Erasers and they really do work...I promise! No fumes and no chemicals. Just a little scrubbing. I got buff arms from it too...wanna see?!

So save your skin and your pride and go out and buy some of these!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought that you knew....I am so sorry...and yes, they do work for all kinds of cleaning jobs, just like Magic.
Love your Mommy

LAURA said...

The other thing I love to use them for is the knobs and handle on the stove - unless of course someone is lucky enough to have stainless. Those magical scrubbers shine up that porous white plastic like new!
Love you!

Dawn said...

Oh and they can scrub crayons, markers and pen off virtually every surface. At one point or another each of my children have spent quality time with a scrubber and a wall, bed or door but I haven't tried the shower yet.

Lisa said...

Gonna check out those erasers!

Lisa B.

dana kangas said...

I got these last month and they are amazing!!!