9.29.2009

Baby and the Beast

Isn't this the cutest little Baby Goat. I took this picture hiking at the Continental Divide while we were in Glacier National Park. He (She?) was about 5 feet away from me. So soft looking and clean and white. I just LOVE the look on it's face. A little innocence with a lot of spark!...reminds me of my nieces and nephews. Notice the "Beast" behind the Baby..... that's it's Mom. All scraggle-e, with matted fur (where she has fur) and a few dingle-berries. She has horns too. Reminds me of myself, at times, when the kids were little. The kids looked great but I looked like I hadn't showered in a couple days, heck, I hadn't showered in a couple days...or shaved...or did my hair...or de-horned! Who am I kidding?

1 comment:

Marci said...

I was that beastie mom too:) I know...I can still be a beast at times......:)