11.30.2009

Thank-FULL-ness

FULL house & so much to be thankFULL for!

Showing off the "spread"...or at least a fraction of it!
Dave carvin' the Bird X's 2
My dad torturing me...in the kitchen...again...

Dawson was SO excited!
Our niece Ella and nephew Gabe
The view...
Charlie our nephew
My In-Loves, Larry & Maryanne
My BE-U-T-Full sister Laura, hanging out with little Mitchy, our nephew
Adam...doing his thang...
Torre our nephew chowing on some 'mallows Aunt Stephy gave him
Mitchy getting loves from Grandma
Beeps holding Charlie
My Bro-in-Love Rich with our niece Ava...getting her first taste of Thanksgiving Num Nums!
Our good friend Scott and Rich...leading worship...
Dawson wearing Rich's Mom, Suzanne's "witch shoes" (as she called them)...every boy tries once!

1 comment:

Marci said...

I was there you know....so where is the Picture of ME???
LOL :)