12.23.2008

Christmas Movie Quotes

These are some of my favorite lines out of movies that are either considered a Christmas movie or a movie that just happens to have Christmas in it!

While You Were Sleeping

"You suck!"
"I suck or the outfit sucks?"
"It's a toss up."

Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas

"How could it be so,
it came without ribbons,
it came without tags,
it came without packages, boxes or bags."

White Christmas

"This is cozy...boy girl, girl boy."

The Muppet Christmas Carol

"Ah well that was a fine meal."
"Yes it was wasn't it."
"Well what should we do now?"
"Let's have lunch!"
"Oh good idea!"

Little Women

"If God wants me with Him, there is none who will stop Him."

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer

"Mush...Mush...MUUUSH!!! Don't you understand North Pole talk?!"

Santa Claus is Coming to Town

"I'm crowded! But I'm loved."

Frosty the Snowman

"That silly snowman. Once they come to life they don't know nothing."

Alvin & the Chipmunks

"Wait for me!! I still have baby fat!!"

The Cutting Edge

"Honey where I come from we stand for the National Anthem."

Steel Magnolias

"Clarie, you know I'd rather walk on my lips than to criticize anybody. But Janice VanMeader.."
"I know."
"I bet you money she's paid $500 for that dress and didn't even bother to wear a girdle."
"Looks like two pigs fighting under a blanket."

Christmas Vacation

"No it's the Christmas Star. That's all that matters tonight. Not bonuses or gifts or turkeys or trees. See kids, it means something different to everybody, now I know what it means to me."
"That ain't the friggin' Christmas Star! Griz, it's a light on the sewage treatment plant!"

With Honors

"Women ain't they perfect?"
"Not always."
"Yes they are, they're perfect. Don't matter if their skinny, fat, blonde or blue. If a woman is willing to give you her love Harvard, it's the greatest gift in the world. Makes you taller, makes you smarter, makes your teeth shine, boy O boy women are perfect. Perfect joy and perfect ache. Joy when you 1st see em and get to know em. Ache when you leave them Joy...Ache...Joy...Ache...joyachejoyachesjoyachejoyachejoyache..."

The Family Man

"I choose us."

No comments: