8.07.2008

Organized Choas: DISCLAIMER


Yes....I am messy! Yes....sometimes I don't even follow my own rules! Here is a picture of my office to prove it. Covered in mail, coupons, books, & bags. Don't hate me!

But I am also known as the Organization Queen around these parts. It has been a passion of mine for a long time & I have had much success in my own home as well as encouraging others about & in their homes.

I'd like to offer my knowledge and wisdom through this fun format of blogging. I have named my "business" Organized Chaos. I think it is a very fitting description of what I have done these last 15 years.

So be on the look out for my tips and suggestions. Everything from A to Z and easy as 1...2...3! I hope you enjoy what I have to give and can use it to make your life a little more easy.

Just remember I'm not perfect and neither are you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Steph...you made me fall over when I saw this picture. ;-P I'm looking forward to your future posts!!!

garringer9 said...

Did you 'stage' this? hahaha!
I am excited to read all you will write!