9.03.2008

HGS




This last weekend my Man & I hosted our 2nd annual Home Group Sleepover! We invited our church's small group that meets in our home over for a weekend to party! It was a blast! Here is some of what we did:
S'mores......& more s'mores
Outdoor movie night (Oscar) in our 1/2 finished shed
Gourmet breakfast of steak burritos with the works
Junk food
Hotdogs over an open fire
Poetry reading....this was actually really fun!
Bocce including obstacle course
Volleyball
Croquet
Badminton
More junk food
Read books
Told stories
Ministered to one another
Drank coffee & tea
oh yes....and we did sleep a little!
As you can tell by the pictures we had a really nice time. It was so fun & so relaxing at the same time. The Lord is so good to us to allow us to be a part of each other's lives. He has blessed us so richly! Each person in these pictures means so much to our family.....well, actually they are our FAMILY!
*note: after reviewing my pictures from this weekend I have decided to not include some of the...let's just say....unflattering ones! But I'll sell them to you real cheap if you want! heehee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sad we missed it...Aaron and I were just so tired. We couldn't get ourselves to get in the car and leave the house. So, we decided to rest at home. I'm glad you guys had fun!!!

Anonymous said...

I am glad that all went well and that the weather stayed nice for you.
Love Mommy